Accounts Payable Analyst
Location: Bangalore, IN
Job Number: 2721
Requisition Number: 12734BR
- Maintains supplier master data and processes changes timely and accurately when requested
- Management of the Accounts Payable aging & timing of payments to vendors
- Match invoices from vendors with purchase orders and receiving documents
- Process or perform data entry related to PO and Non-PO invoices; checks, ACH or wire transfers for payment to vendors and monthly recurring invoices
• Ensures invoice inquiries from external and internal are resolved timely and effectively.
• Effectively communicates the status of invoices and payments, as well as invoice requirements, policies and procedures both externally and internally.
• Collaborates cross functionally with departments such as Purchasing and Receiving to resolve invoice issues.
• Run various month-end reports used to reconcile or analyze general ledger account balances
• Performs miscellaneous projects as assigned by management
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance required
• 4-6 years of experience in Accounting/Finance required
• Manufacturing experience, a plus
• Extensive experience with Microsoft Office required (Excel and Word)
• Communication - strong English written and verbal skills
• Ability to share knowledge, expertise and opinions in a professional manner
• Ability to maintain poise during difficult conversations with external or internal parties
- Positive with a can-do attitude that is a self-starter who possess problem-solving skills
- A patient demeanor with tough situations and able to think outside the box
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Accounts Payable Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, IN