Lean Operator (Summer)
Job Number: 1902
Requisition Number: 11031BR
OPPORTUNITY: Polaris is recruiting for a summer position in the Lean Department. The position is based at our manufacturing plant in Huntsville, AL. This position is a 3-month duration. This position will work in the Lean department to assist with line balancing activities.
- Strong Interpersonal/communication skills and ability to influence and establish relationships. Demonstrated ability to facilitate projects and organize problem solving sessions.
- Knowledge of the general principles of lean.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage and complete multiple tasks in an efficient manner.
- This person needs to have excellent communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Thorough understanding of the power and application of Lean tools.
- Effective ability to work in a team.
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited direction.
- Effective documentation and communication skills. Excel and PowerPoint skills are a necessity as well.
Community / Marketing Title: Lean Operator (Summer)
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Huntsville, Alabama US