Location: Bangalore, IN
Job Number: 2545
Requisition Number: 12337BR
|HEAD OF FINANCE & OPERATIONS|
The Candidate will be responsible for maintaining the records of Polaris India Private limited by managing multiple GL accounting entries in Microsoft Dynamics including AP, AR, GL & complying with Statutory tax laws.
The candidate is required to liason with Polaris Global financial controllers across multiple functions to understand arears concerning Budgets, cash needs, cash infusion by liasoning with Polaris Global Treasury team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
|· Work with global finance controllers of multiple functions to understand budgets and cash needs for each function housed in our Bangalore Enterprise Shared Services (BESS)|
· Ensure cash infusions happen for BESS in a timely manner working with global treasury for Polaris
· Work on budget forecasts for BESS as a whole and track spend to budget, working with each of the functional managers as needed
· Create and maintain summarized and functional dashboards for actuals to plan/budget
· Creation of Fixed asset and accounting
· Creating reports in Atlas to load into GL for payment.
· Bank Reconciliations
· Cash Reconciliation.
· Checking of the Vendors Invoices, preparation of payment vouchers & processing the payment.
· Recording of AP Invoices & posting the payment entry.
· Creation of new Customer account & defining GST No of the Customer.
· Calculation of various taxes & making the Statutory payment like Withholding tax , PF etc.
· Preparing TDS data on Quarterly basis & reconciliation of 26Q & Issuing the TDS Certificate to the vendors.
· Creating new vendor account by creating vendor GST Registration no., address, Pan No. & defining withholding Tax set up.
· Creation of new withholding tax settlement Period & GST Settlement period.
· Creation of new vendor employee account & employee Code.
· Proving support in Internal Audit
· Month closing activity- Depreciation run, TDS Settlement
· Posting of payroll payment entry of all employees. (Bangalore/Chennai/Delhi).
· Posting of PF entry of all employees, (Bangalore/Chennai/Delhi).
· Preparing Statutory Audit Schedules.
· Liasoning with the Statutory Auditor for OPEX, Fixed Asset, Bank and Cash audit ,Balance confirmation of bank, Debtors & Creditors
· Preparing & posting GL journal entries for prepaid.
· Raising of export invoices for services
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
|· Qualified Chartered Accountant and a Graduate in Commerce|
· 6 - 9 years' experience in Financial Accounting & Statutory tax laws.
· Well versed with MS Office and Internet Applications
· Fluent in English
· Strong system (Microsoft Dynamics) preferred
· Team player with strong communication skills
· Great organizational skills
· Ability to work autonomously
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe.
Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Accounting Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, IN