Adventures Account Specialist
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 3535
Requisition Number: 14503BR
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate as the point of contact for a group of operation partners (B2B)
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with assigned partners
- Assist in ramp-up and operational support of specific commercial locations
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of packages/solutions; coordinating and implementing with internal/external vendors, suppliers and consultants
- Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Rental Assets (vehicle, accessories)
- Facilities recommendations / layouts
- Front-end infrastructure and processes (booking, checkout, liability/insurance, accounting)
- Functional branding & marketing.
- Backend service & maintenance.
- Ride experience.
- Operator training.
- Day to day support.
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within existing accounts, focusing on building high quality experiences
- Perform customer service functions by answering operator questions and requests in a timely fashion
- Assist in the building of standard implementation and support processes
- Assist in prospecting and qualification activities for new partners
- Travel as necessary to build relationships, implement partner processes and support commercial locations
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in Business or related field required.
- Minimum of 2 years of relationship oriented experience; the ability to manage relationships across multiple organizations and locations, serving a variety of needs.
- Minimum of 1 years of operations oriented experience; the ability to coordinate logistics to deliver upon the expectations and needs of clients
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled at building and fostering relationships
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Adventures Account Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US