Administrative Assistant - Motorcycles
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 3606
Requisition Number: 14593BR
The primary responsibility of this role will be to provide high-level administrative and organizational support to the President of Motorcycles, as well as the broader Global Motorcycle senior leadership team as needed.
The dynamic nature of the Global Motorcycles Business Unit will require a high degree of cross-functional interaction across the enterprise and amongst the team to ensure alignment and drive results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proactive calendar management: schedules appointments, meetings, agendas, and coordinates multiple calendars.
- Manages details and balance of the executive's work to successfully coordinate calendars.
- Prepares and improves department correspondence, communications, reports, and presentations for key meetings.
- Develop executive presentations, including: Monthly Operating Reviews, Management Meetings, PCI Leadership Meetings and Board Meetings.
- Coordinates on/off-site meetings, team events, luncheons, dinners, and conference calls.
- Assists with preparation and set-up of meetings as needed, including working with IT, Facilities or other internal partners.
- Receives and assists visitors and callers, and refers to appropriate person in a professional manner.
- Arranges business itineraries, coordinates travel and expense management.
- Active champion of team engagement; key advocate for Team Rides, etc.
- Assists with some light HR administrative duties such as new hire onboarding tasks, preparing organizational charts, and filing paperwork.
- Other special projects and assignments as requested / required.
- High School diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Relevant incremental education/training will be strongly considered.
- 7+ years of experience supporting an executive level position.
- Strong dedication and work ethic, ability to flex schedule and work outside of regular business hours as needed.
- Positive "can-do" attitude, confident and engaging interpersonal skills.
- Strong detail orientation, punctuality, thoroughness, and follow-up.
- Strong sense of urgency, resourcefulness, and ability to work under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, partner and collaborate.
- Ability to work independently and anticipate/plan proactively.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and make sound decisions.
- Advanced PC skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent organizational skills: ability to multi-task and manage concurrent projects in a fast paced environment.
- "Customer first" approach - strong representation of the Polaris brand.
- Outstanding values including maintaining confidentiality required.
- Ability to compile, analyze and present data and information.
- Fast-paced office environment.
- Position located in Polaris' Medina Corporate office.
- Minimal travel for mid-year meetings may be required.
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Administrative Assistant - Motorcycles
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US