L1 Systems Support Specialist
Location: Monterrey, MX
Job Number: 2903
Requisition Number: 13062BR
ESSENTIAL DUTIES ANDRESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide exceptional and professional customer service to our clients.
- Provide first line of support through Polaris Worldwide Service Desk for phone calls, emails, chat, and tickets regarding IT issues and queries.
- Provide rapid-response remote support to all manufacturing facilities, corporate offices and distribution centers.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve issues following standard operating procedures and using knowledge support tools.
- As escalation management process describes, route tickets that cannot be resolved at the service desk to appropriate assignment group.
- Collaborate effectively with other service desk team members located across the globe.
- Support of Windows based operating systems and Microsoft Office applications as well as other out of the box and developed software packages.
- Provide clear and concise customer service in both phone based oral communication as well as written email.
- Ticket resolution using ITSM solution ServiceNow.
- Administrationof Account Management activities within Active Directory.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EDUCATION
- 2-year technical degree or equivalent experience required.
- 1-3 years of experience working in a corporate service desk setting preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 2016 and above, specifically Outlook, Work, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and/or collaboratively with remote peers.
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: L1 Systems Support Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Monterrey, MX