Sr Retirement Plan Specialist
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 3001
Requisition Number: 13306BR
The position will have a broad range of responsibilities related to the administration of the Company's retirement plans including the 401(k), SERP, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) and Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP). Duties will include ensuring that the plans are administered in compliance with ERISA and other laws and regulations. The role will serve as the internal subject matter expert regarding the company's retirement plans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Lead the execution of compliance activities including plan audits, Form 5500 filings and non-discrimination testing. Incudes the establishment of an annual compliance calendar
2. Manage vendor relationships to ensure compliance with applicable plan documents and contract terms.
3. Monitor new regulations that affect the Company's retirement plans
4. Collaborate with Legal, Finance, HRIS, Payroll ad Treasury to ensure effective and compliant plan administration
5. Identify and execute strategies related to driving employee readiness
Resolve escalated employee issues related to retirement plans
6. Participate in the preparation of Retirement Plan Committee agendas and material.
Skills, Knowledge and Education
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Human Resources or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certified Employee Benefits Specialist(CEBS) and/or Certified Benefits Professional(CBP) preferred
- Minimum six years of experience in retirement plan administration
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Experience working with non-qualified and stock-based retirement plans
- Highly effective oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of retirement plan regulations including ERISA and 409A
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with HRIS systems, preferably Workday
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Retirement Plan Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US