Equity Plan Administrator
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 3170
Requisition Number: 13632BR
The Equity Plan Administrator will have responsibility for administering equity and other long-term incentive programs, including stock options, restricted stock units (RSUs), performance stock units, and the Company's employee stock purchase plan. Other substantive areas of responsibility include dividend administration, SOX testing and compliance, director compensation tracking and communications and vendor management.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1) Administration of equity transactions for a global workforce: granting, exercise, sale, releases, retirements and other terminations, expatriates, and international transfers
2) Administration and communication of equity incentive plans, including coordination with internal legal and finance teams, broker, transfer agent, and other vendors to ensure accurate and timely transactions
3) Oversee activities associated with RSU/PRSU vesting and release, online stock option exercising, online grant acceptance and employee communication, including coordinating accurate tax withholding and reporting
4) Management of monthly, quarterly and annual close activities, working closely with the Payroll, Accounting, Executive Compensation, Finance, Treasury and Tax departments
5) Provide quarterly reporting related award grants, exercises/release, cancelations and shares available for grant
6) Partner with Legal and Finance to evaluate best practices and developments in applicable laws that drive changes in equity plan administration
7) Management of relationships with external vendors
8) Compilation of equity related data for all required SEC security filings
9) Employee Stock Purchase Plan administration
Skills, Knowledge & Education
- Experience managing and administering third party stock plan platform (Equity Edge stock plan services platform, a plus)
- Experience with international equity considerations - tax, privacy, reporting and compliance
- Experience working within a global Fortune 500 organization in a role that involves cross-departmental interaction
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint abilities
- 8+ years of public company stock administration and management experience
- Education: Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Certifications/Licensure: Certified Equity Professional Certification (CEP), a plus
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Equity Plan Administrator
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US