Lead Maintenance Technician
Location: Anaheim, California US
Job Number: 3209
Requisition Number: 13788BR
• Develop detailed work instructions for maintenance and repair tasks.
• Develop and complete defined preventative maintenance tasks on schedule and budget.
• Support training and development of other technicians.
• Maintain and record accurate parts inventory including preparing purchase requests.
• Maintain clean work environment.
• Participate in continuous improvement and 5S activities.
• Ability and willingness to work overtime as required; \"on-call\" duty may be required over holidays and weekends.
• Maintain action register/ projects list to assist in the delegation of tasks to the maintenance team.
• Install new equipment or work with outside vendors on installation
• Support production needs with maintenance tasks.
• Troubleshooting of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic problems.
• Work in a safe and healthy manner, strictly following all safety rules and regulations.
• Perform special projects or other duties as assigned.
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• High school diploma or GED equivalency required.
• Technical degree or equivalent in electrical, mechanical, hydraulics and pneumatics maintenance desired.
• 3 years'experience in maintenance of electrical industrial equipment.
• Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS), PLC programming and computer operation.
• Ability to read and understand mechanical and electrical prints.
• Ability to read and understand equipment manuals.
• Ability to read and understand torque specifications.
• Ability to use a variety of computer software packages.
• Must have exceptional mechanical abilities.
• Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must demonstrate leadership potential and have effective communication skills.
• Must be innovative and open to new ideas.
• Must be able to work at heights of 30+ft.
• Must be able to work in confined areas as needed.
• Must be able to lift up to 40lbs.
• Fast-paced environment
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Maintenance Technician
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Anaheim, California US