Sr. .NET Azure Developer
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 3231
Requisition Number: 13830BR
Polaris Industries, Inc. is looking for a C# .NET Developer to work in an exciting, very fast-paced environment. As an integrations developer on the Polaris IS team, you will be working in a hybrid cloud environment that utilizes the Microsoft .NET Technology stack and Azure.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with business and technical team members to design and implement new systems from the bottom up - both internal and external facing
- Working primarily on back-end tiers, architect n-tier solutions using REST APIs
- Write maintainable and testable code
- Utilize version control systems for source code management
- Design and implement relational and/or non-relational databases to support application data structures
- Work closely with our DevOps engineers to continually deploy and verify new releases
- Object-oriented programming and software design patterns
- Consuming and/or developing web service APIs
- A minimum of 6 years of experience as a developer building Microsoft based software solutions with C# using .Net framework
- 3+ years integration development experience preferred
- 3+ years of experience in building scalable and reliable Azure cloud services leveraging Azure Functions, Azure Service Bus, Application Insights, Azure SQL DB, Azure API Management and other PAAS components
- 2 years' experience with .NET Core
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience working with XML/XSLT, JSON
- Strong understanding of SQL Server /T-SQL, SOLID Principles
- Experience with Test Driven Development, xUnit, or another testing framework
- Working knowledge of Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment and DevOps principles
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or strong work equivalent
- Experience with Azure Data Factory, Logic Apps
- Experience working in an agile environment following continuous integration and deployment best practices
- Hands-on knowledge of integrating various systems within an organization (CRM, ERP, PIM) by utilizing APIs, ETL, and Managed File Transfer (MFT) best practices
- Experience with a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases such as SQL Server, Azure SQL, Cosmos
- Good understanding of web authentication and authorization methods including Oauth2 and OpenId Connect.
- Education Preferred 4 Year Degree or Higher Preferred
- Years of Experience Preferred 7 + Years
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. .NET Azure Developer
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US