Specialist, Marketing Campaign
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 3243
Requisition Number: 13857BR
The ORV Marketing Campaign Specialist is responsible for building, developing and optimizing personalized campaigns across the entire customer journey. In this role you will own, implement and measure automated marketing campaigns and nurturing programs focused on cultivating leads, increasing customer engagement, driving re-purchase and owner advocacy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
Campaign Execution & Reporting
- Build marketing strategies and plans to drive personalized customer and lead nurturing programs.
- Plan and implement triggered marketing campaigns across the customer journey by utilizing Marketing Automation Platform (MAP). Implementation includes developing targeted prospect/customer lists, designing multi-channel touchpoints, and integrating data-driven triggers/paths.
- Design and manage processes for campaign measurement, tracking effectiveness and assessing business impact of marketing programs. Report key findings/results to stakeholders.
- Plan and load campaign lists, marketing assets and measurement KPIs into execution platforms.
- Share CRM & marketing automation best practices and expertise across the organization.
- Closely partner with brand marketing and analytics teams to ensure programs are designed based on data-driven insights, meet business objectives and include proper brand integration.
- Collaborate with brand marketing and email teams to develop and manage marketing communication and launch calendars.
Technology & Process
- Manage technical aspects of marketing systems (CRM/Marketing Automation) to generate, distribute and report on campaigns, optimizing the processes that fuel marketing automation execution.
- Partner with digital, email and marketing stakeholders to ensure automation and CRM processes are built effectively and meet business objectives.
- Manage implementation of marketing automation, including input of data flows.
- Help drive training of systems for new marketing partners.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 3+ years of experience of experience in marketing related role
- Prior experience with CRM and Marketing Automation platforms preferred
- Complex problem-solving and decision-making skills, can handle uncertainity and multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, across all organizational levels
- Proficiency with in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Location - Bass Creek (Headquarters)
- Standard fast-paced office environment
- Should be open to minimal travel, less than 10% of the time as needed
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Specialist, Marketing Campaign
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US