Digital Media Specialist, Demand Generation
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 3326
Requisition Number: 14002BR
Polaris Industries is seeking a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist to focus on Demand Generation in support of our fast-growing Parts, Garments and Accessories (PG&A) businesses to include, but not limited to: Off Road; Snowmobiles; Indian Motorcycle; Slingshot and Aftermarket brands. We are requiring this team member to have well-rounded experience in demand generation, primarily Paid Media, Email Marketing and SEO, but additional competencies welcomed. In addition, the role offers opportunity for expanded responsibilities to complimentary disciplines as our business scales.
We are looking for someone who is comfortable in multi-tasking between projects and disciplines as well as being detail orientated and data-driven for influencing program optimizations.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will reside in our Ecommerce division and will work closely with our internal content and marketing teams as well as manage external agency relationships to execute on business objectives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop media strategy to achieve advertising objectives across multiple channels
- Campaign setup and management for paid media channels
- Partner with external agency to execute on internally developed strategies, maximize media budget against KPI objectives
- Manage campaign budgets
- Gain actionable insights from advertising platforms and Google Analytics, communicate out to the team
- Perform on going testing and optimization to maximize performance
- Build upon and execute existing email marketing strategy
- Identify opportunities to improve relevancy to audience and enhance personalization
- Partner with marketing and Center Of Excellence teams to execute campaigns
- Work with various stakeholders to develop triggered email program
- Partner with Center Of Excellence to identify areas of opportunity to increase search visibility and work with Content and Product teams to execute
- Calculate projected impact prior to optimizations and report out on post optimization performance
- Integrate with the Content team to leverage expertise in the powersports industry as it relates to consumer terminology
- Facilitate Marketplace team with search-related optimizations as needed
- Build presentations and regular reporting to facilitate leadership discussions that illustrate program performance
- Maintain expert-level knowledge and skill sets in existing and emerging platforms and technologies
- Independently manage time and workload.
Skills, Knowledge & Education Requirements
- 4 year Degree in Business, Marketing, Media, or related areas of study or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years digital marketing experience
- Experience and strong understanding of PPC advertising, Google/Bing Ads, Social Media, Google Shopping
- Amazon Advertising highly preferred
- Competent in Google Analytics and MS Office (especially Powerpoint and Excel)
- Strong understanding of email marketing best practices
- Agency relationship/management experience
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with an ability to meet deadlines
- Prioritization experience
- Experience in powersports industry - Preferred
- Social Media Advertising experience - Preferred
- Ebay promoted listing - Preferred
- Google Ads Certified - Preferred
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Digital Media Specialist, Demand Generation
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US