Location: Battle Ground, Washington US
Job Number: 3393
Requisition Number: 14166BR
The Marketing Specialist willbe responsible for the development of marketing strategy and plans that meetTrail Tech's brand goals and objectives. This includes developing multi-channelmarketing communications that strengthen the brand and drive growth throughconsumer awareness. This position will lead in developing communications andpromotions based on consumer's needs, motivators and behaviors, while workingcollaboratively with internal and external brand business partners.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop integrated marketing launch and go-to-market plans that include strategy, positioning, naming and message development
- Develop and lead multimedia content strategy online and offline; including photography, copy, animations, and video Ensure consistent adherence to brand guidelines for all marketing materials
- Develop multi-channel purchase funnel marketing campaigns by working in conjunction with outside agencies and internal product management team
- Drive effective and compelling marketing elements, including print collateral, social, email, in-store POP, digital media, advertising, public relations, training, and presentations
- Partner with graphics specialist on all phases of dealer and consumer online and standard catalogs including creative, layout/pagination, studio and location photography, production, inventory and field distribution
- Write high quality, SEO optimized product descriptions for web and mobile use and ensure accuracy of web and catalog content
- Develop e-commerce marketing plan and partner with brand team on execution for brand e-commerce/store front
- Lead creation of collateral, presentations, brochures, signage, brand and product videos, displays, ads, press releases, and sales tools with input from brand manager and team
- Lead planning and execution of events including dealer shows, customer/partner and industry events
- Lead plans for and/or integrating with retail events and promotions with regional offers communicated via email and direct mail, social and email, dealer advertisements, and in-store POP
- Build strong relationship with key brand business partners related to marketing efforts
- Drive consumer insights generation and analysis via focus groups, surveys and other measurement
- Track and analyze competitive marketing efforts to optimize communication methods, mediums, and technologies to engage with various audiences
- Keep current with emerging digital marketing channels (i.e. social, mobile, email, search)
- Track and report on all campaign metrics
- Manage agency interaction, schedules, budgets and production of materials
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- 3 + years marketing experience - digital marketing experience preferred
- Proven leadership and performance in previous roles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead in a fast-paced environment, managing tasks ontime and within budget
- Team leader who can work well across, and up and down theorganization.
- Ability to operate autonomously on location (video shoots,shows, events, etc.)
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Video editing experience a plus
- Ability to lift over 70 pounds in certain situations
- Travel required, up to 20%
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
City: Battle Ground
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Battle Ground, Washington US