Customer Experience Rep
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 3417
Requisition Number: 14189BR
Provide industry-leading consumer service to Polaris end users and inject the voice of the consumer throughout Polaris and its dealer network. Work in a team environment supporting and training first level consumer service and handle escalated cases to deliver satisfactory service solutions to Polaris customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports outsource contact center personnel with tools, process and information to drive customer satisfaction.
- Interact with customers via email and over the phone to solve order and product related issues
- Use resources to assist in the buying decision of customers using Polaris managed websites and online Marketplaces.
- Be Subject Matter Expert on Polaris vehicles, parts and accessories; providing accurate fitment, diagnosis and support to Polaris Customers
- Ensures that customers have a positive experience; commit to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Facilitate problem solving, research, and dispute resolution between Polaris dealers, PG&A Technical Support, e-Commerce and consumers.
- Use metrics to improve consumer satisfaction and conduct data analysis to identify root causes.
- Accountable for follow-up with customers to assure problems/issues receive a timely response or resolution.
- Build long-term relationships by providing customer-centric solutions in a timely fashion.
- Maintain a positive representation of all Polaris brands at all times.
- Participation in weekly status meetings with direct, indirect manager, and team.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Minimum of two years direct interface with consumers. Powersports or Motorcycle dealership experience preferred.
- Strong desire to deliver industry-leading consumer service and build strong consumer relationships.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and treat each contact with professionalism and respect.
- High level of curiosity.
- Strong prioritization skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills required.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage stressful interactions.
- Ability to ask questions, easily process information and translate that to action.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, ability to understand audience and articulate thoughts and ideas.
- Current knowledge of computer software and applications preferred - Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite of products, and SharePoint. CRM and AS400 experience a plus.
- AS400 experience is a plus
- Office environment
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Experience Rep
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US