Embedded Software Developer- Bluetooth/Audio
Location: Battle Ground, Washington US
Job Number: 3430
Requisition Number: 14269BR
Embedded Software Developer - Bluetooth/Audio (Automotive)
Polaris Industries is hiring experienced embedded software developers at our facility located in Battle Ground, WA, just outside of Portland, OR. We are a passionate and innovative team of experienced developers that design and implement digital solutions for the power sports industry. Our primary development target is embedded Linux on ARM-based SoC's. Project work will include full-cycle development from R&D conception/specification to production, focusing on embedded Infotainment system technologies.
QUALIFICATIONS (Skills & Knowledge
- BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field and 5+ years' relevant experience, or MS in a related field and 3-years relevant experience.
- Strong C/C++ programming and debugging skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Bluetooth (Classic and LE) and audio/DSP technologies.Prefer: experience with BlueZ, oFono, OBEX, PulseAudio and/or related open source audio, media, and phone packages.
- Comfort using desktop Linux and open source tools for day-to-day development.
- Excellent software design, coding, and debugging skills.
- Strong working knowledge of software quality principles, including unit testing and code coverage analysis.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new skills with minimal supervision.
- Experience implementing Linux applications and daemons.
- Familiarity with embedded Linux, including kernel and user-space development, a plus.
- Familiarity with implementation/integration of Apple MFi, and Apple CarPlay technologies.
- Open source project familiarity: Qt 5 / QML, embedded Yocto, BitBake, systemd
- Busses: I2C, SPI, CAN
- D-Bus bindings in C or C++
- Embedded RTOS experience
- Familiarity with electrical design and troubleshooting a plus
- Experience working on Agile development teams
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
City: Battle Ground
Community / Marketing Title: Embedded Software Developer- Bluetooth/Audio
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Battle Ground, Washington US