Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 3433
Requisition Number: 14277BR
Seeking analytical and data-oriented candidate to join the Sales Operations team in Polaris' largest Global Business Unit, Off-Road Vehicles (ORV).
As a Sales Analyst, you'll expand your analysis capabilities and business exposure serving as a liaison between business units and our sales teams. You will assist with key department reporting initiatives and analysis activities. You'll lead key department initiatives like Sales Force Automation (SFA), own order management and analysis for critical sales targets, support the ORV sales team, and deliver regular sales performance reports to key stakeholders.
Join us in implementing new software, tools and training to drive the success of the ORV Sales Team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for providing tools and training to the sales force to assist with achieving sales goals
- Develops and maintains electronic dealer order forms including leading projects to continually improve the dealer order process
- Prepares and distributes daily, weekly and monthly reports, as well as tracking of sales team activity execution
- Performs sales and research analysis of pertinent sales data; compiles and prepares reports and analyzes sales trends
- Collaborate closely with key business stakeholders, Information Services technical leads, developers to guide accurate data collection, reporting, analysis and insights
- Develops methods and strategies for assessing large amounts of data for analysis
- Creates and present sales analysis to company managers, directors, and/or VPs
- Suggests adjustments and revisions to strategies to improve sale goal achievement
- Attends and participates in sales strategy meetings
- Collaborate with Sales Ops peers and cross-functional teams to ensure accurate automated compensation reporting and partners with Payroll for processing
- Monitor accuracy of automated sales reporting
- Manages standardization of inbound and outbound field communication, continually striving towards improvement of internal and external processes and systems
- Participates in enhancements and new developments of recently implemented Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Periodically assigned special projects including membership on cross-functional teams; will work on numerous analytical and reporting projects.
- Cross-trains in order to perform duties of all analysts in the Sales Operations
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree required with emphasis in business, data analytics, finance, or accounting strongly preferred
- Flexibility for change in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, advanced presentation and communication skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize workload, proven success in a team environment, self-starter that is comfortable working independently with demonstrated decision-making abilities.
- Systems expertise with Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Power Point, Word, Access, etc), Business Intelligence (Power Pivot and Power BI).
- Familiarity with data base queries including Show Case, Excel, SQL applications.
- Experience in Wholesale and Retail analytics in similar business model
- Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics CRM or Salesforce
- Alteryx experience desirable
- AS400 experience preferred
Standard, fast-paced, dynamic, collaborative office environment. Occasional travel to off-site sales meetings and dealer shows.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
2+ years of experience in a similar position preferred
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Analyst, Sales
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US