Sales Inventory & Operations Planning Manager
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 3445
Requisition Number: 14328BR
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, establish and implement the SIOP framework process across CGD.
- Lead monthly SIOP demand, supply, partnership and leadership alignment meetings.
- Develop and implement best practices in SIOP processes, procedures and tools to achieve Sales, Inventory and Cost goals.
- Develop aging inventory reduction plan.
- Identify demand and supply forecasting techniques, analytics and technologies to improve the SIOP process.
- Key liaison with cross functional teams at varying levels.
- Analyzes whole good orders, product allocations, build plans, available inventory, shipments, and sales plans to manage CGD order fulfillment.
- Gather and report upon safety stock, and warehouse inventory levels, in accordance with the organization's objectives. Track adherence to plans.
- Prepares and distributes daily, weekly, and monthly reports, including flash reporting.
- Align with the sales operations team to support the customer and business order fulfillment process.
- Drive accountability and process improvement based on key performance indicators and targets including creating action plans, issue resolution and tracking.
- Create and own standard work documents for SIOP procedures.
- Operations Planning Model and Vision development to successfully support and execute the SIOP and Operations process.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business or equivalent required. MBA preferred.
MINIMUM WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
5 - 10 years' experience in a similar position required
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Systems expertise with Excel, Word, Oracle, Qlikview, ShowCase Query, Dynamics AX, and AS/400 applications.
- FP&A background
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, advanced presentation and communication skills, detail oriented, ability to prioritize workload, proven success in a team environment, self-starter that is comfortable working independently with demonstrated decision making abilities.
- Ability to work successfully within a team, cross-functionally and independently.
- Ability to lead through ambiguity by demonstrating strong analytic, strategic, innovative thinking and problem solving.
- Retail analytics and logistics or inventory management experience is a plus.
Standard, fast-paced office environment.
Occasional international travel required.
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Inventory & Operations Planning Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US