Customer Connections Lead
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 3472
Requisition Number: 14292BR
The Indian Motorcycle Group's primary mission is to build a brand based on customer obsession that is highly recommended by passionate Indian Motorcycle owners. The Customer Connections Lead represents the voice of the customer within the organization and throughout Indian Motorcycle's dealer partner network. Responsibilities include: leadership of daily operations and team mentoring to meet and exceed Customer Connections goals, project management, and engagement with cross-functional teams to drive enhancements to the rider experience. The Customer Connections Lead is a direct extension of the Manager of Customer Connections, responsible for guiding the team to success.
The Customer Connections Lead creates a culture of relationship building, professionalism, and initiative to pioneer a new approach to customer engagement. As a brand champion who delivers a personalized, high touch experience, the Lead helps our team and customers navigate whatever road they're on.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Daily Department Administration
• Direct and execute daily work assignments to balance workflow and ensure team is setup to provide a world class customer experience
• Monitor daily responsibilities and performance to ensure department/company goals are consistently met
• Apply creative solutions to manage escalated consumer interactions to timely resolution
• Work with 1st level management team to support the needs of the 1st level contact center
• Support Legal requests- vehicle reacquisition, product liability claims, etc.
• Act as a unifying voice to facilitate problem solving, research, and dispute resolution between Indian Motorcycle dealers, Customer Connections, Dealer Services, Field Sales, and customers
Customer & Quality Focus
• Leverage trend reporting and voice of customer insights to drive immediate countermeasures to customer issues
• Drive team process improvements to increase efficiencies and achieve 1st call resolution
• Develop and support quality initiatives within the department to deliver industry leading customer service
• Engage cross-functional teams to think of the customer in every decision, driving customer obsession
• Work with peer Service Leads to develop a cross-functional approach to resolution for customers
• Lead Monthly Operating Reviews with Executive Team
• Serve as third tier contact for consumers, Indian Motorcycle dealers and all other entities within the organization by handling escalated contacts
Team Leadership & Development
• Provide situational leadership and supervision and support Polaris culture and Core Values
• Demonstrate professionalism with all team members and outside business contacts
• Develop trust with team members through fairness, confidentiality, and leadership
• Communicate effectively through all department levels to provide a clear and consistent message
• Participate in the interview process to select candidates ready to apply the customer-obsessed philosophy
• Participate in employee development, coaching, and mentoring
• Guide team members through escalated customer interactions
• Develop training materials and lead in-person training for first level contact center
• Identify, present, and implement changes to meet team or department goals
• Execute strategic initiatives
• Lead special projects as assigned
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
• Bachelor's Degree
• Passion for the lifestyle that Indian Motorcycle is helping create for customers
• Cross-functional influencing capabilities, able to work well across and up and down the organization
• Analytical problem solving skills- balance practical experience with creative solutions and consistent follow-up
• Demonstrated leadership and coaching skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, varied environment with a commitment to delivering results
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Professionally handle confidential/sensitive information
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite, and Sharepoint
• Motorcycle, Powersports, or automotive experience preferred
• Experience with a relationship management tool preferred (Microsoft CRM, Salesforce, etc.)
• AS400 experience preferred
• Fast-paced office environment
• Limited travel to dealerships, industry events, and sales meetings
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Connections Lead
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US