Systems Support Specialist (L2)
Location: Fernley, Nevada US
Job Number: 3473
Requisition Number: 14359BR
Polaris is looking for a motivated L2 Systems Support Specialist to support our newmulti-brand distribution center in Fernley, Nevada (~30 miles east of Reno).L2 Systems Support Specialistsdeploy and support the systems and technologies required by corporate, manufacturing, and distribution center users in a global enterprise environment. In addition to supporting all technology needs of Polaris employees, L2 Systems Support Specialists may also assist in providing local hands on support for corporate tier 3 IS teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assess and prioritize daily work based on outstanding Worldwide Service Desk issues
- Ticket and time tracking using our ITSM solution, ServiceNow
- Provide rapid-response support to all distribution centers, corporate offices, and manufacturing facilities
- Support of devices such as laptops, desktops, handheld barcode scanners, custom workstations, label printers, and other proprietary technology
- Support of Windows based operating systems and Microsoft Office applications as well as other out of the box and developed software packages
- Administration of Active Directory and O365 for all user and end-user system objects
- Provide local hands on support for corporate tier 3 IS teams including problem reporting and resolution for distribution centers, corporate offices, and manufacturing facilities
- Maintain ongoing computer refreshes and setups
- Create documentation, standard work, and knowledge base articles
- Act as a local resource for Worldwide Service Desk projects
- Participation in after hours on-call support may be required
- 2+years ofexperience in an enterprise-levelhelp/service desk supporting a Windows environment.
- 2 year technical degree or better
- Advanced knowledge of computer hardware, wired and wireless networking, IP phones, printersand peripheral computer equipment.
- Warehouse technical support experience e.g. Supporting handheld scanners, zebra printers, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 10and server operating systems
- Experience configuring and maintaining laptops and desktops in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 2016 and above, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and/or collaboratively with remote peers.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Manual and physical dexterity required
- Must be able to lift 40 + pound equipment
- Warehouse, office, and manufacturing environment
- Occasional travel may be required
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Systems Support Specialist (L2)
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Fernley, Nevada US