Finance Development Program 2020
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 3479
Requisition Number: 14323BR
At Polaris Inc., we have fun doing what we love by driving change and innovation. We empower employees to take on challenging assignments and roles with an elevated level of responsibility in our agile working environment.Our people make us who we are, and we create incredible products and experiences that empower us to Think Outside.
What to expect:
The Polaris Finance Development Program (FDP) offers you the unique opportunity to accelerate your career development, business knowledge, and leadership skills through three years of rigorous business rotations within the Finance department. In each rotation you will be challenged to develop your skills and further build your business foundation to accelerate your career development for future positions of significant responsibility. Throughout your program assignments, you work with other colleagues in your function and network with key business leaders within the company.
As a Finance Development Program participant, you will have an individualized development plan of rotations within our Finance Department allowing you to:
- Collaborate on cross functional teams to design, develop and implement various projects.
- Work towards solving business challenges that require you to have a wide range of experiences within a variety of finance roles across the company.
- Demonstrate your competence on complex cross-functional projects that stretch beyond most new college graduate positions
- Gain technical aptitude in cost accounting, consolidation, FP&A, budgeting, forecasting and month-end reporting.
Possible rotational experiences could include, but are not limited to:
- Operations & Engineering Finance
- Internal Audit
- Business Unit Support
- International Finance
Mobility is expected of our FDP participants. FDP's are typically placed in any of the following locations: Plymouth, MN; Medina, MN.
- Eligibility for a Polaris vehicle after 1 year of service to experience the product first hand
- Pay for Performance Company which uniquely allows employees to receive Annual Profit-Sharing bonuses based upon the performance of the employee
- A generous 401K employee's contribution matching program
- Tuition Reimbursement program to support employees who want to further their education after starting employment
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree with coursework emphasis in Finance or Accounting
- Graduating between December 2019-June 2020
- Minimum overall GPA of 3.0, preferred
- Ongoing geographic flexibility; you must be willing to travel and relocate between sites for your rotations as well as mobility beyond the rotational program to support accelerating your development
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software; Outlook, Excel, Word, SharePoint
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.
- Previous Internship/Co-op experience
- Previous leadership experience in work, organizations, or classroom
As the global leader in powersports, Polaris Inc. (NYSE: PII) pioneers product breakthroughs and enriching experiences and services that have invited people to discover the joy of being outdoors since our founding in 1954. With annual 2018 sales of $6.1 billion, Polaris' high-quality product line-up includes the Polaris RANGER, RZR and GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; Sportsman all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle mid-size and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot moto-roadsters; snowmobiles; and deck, cruiser and pontoon boats, including industry-leading Bennington pontoons. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. www.polaris.com
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Finance Development Program 2020
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US