Sales Support Coordinator
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 3520
Requisition Number: 14459BR
The Sales Support Coordinator provides sales support to customers in a timely manner, with an emphasis on managing back-end sales portal systems proprietary to our largest strategic retail and distribution partners. This individual will provide accurate product features, shipping and pricing information to customers, with the need for consistent communication and issue resolution with critical customer groups. Successful candidates will demonstrate an ability to support the communication of product specifications as well as management of proprietary customer sales sites/portals as it relates to the development, launch and day-to-day execution of eCommerce operations.
- Provides sales level product support, communicates approved pricing and availability to retail customers
- Assist in managing approved pricing strategies for retail partners
- Performs website audits for retail partners. (Monitor product on retailer websites for accuracy)
- Provides sales support to key customers, solving problems, as needed
- Maintains proprietary sales portals of key retail and distribution customers
- Works closely with customer service to correct issues that arise while interfacing with proprietary systems of key customers (EDI/XML type of systems)
- Leads the communication of retail partner shipping requirements and measuring of performance of cross functional partners
- Creates work instructions for each account (Playbook) to be disseminated to cross functional partners
- Tracks the performance of customer specific promotions
- Communicates current shipping information on delinquent orders with customers via portal management
- Resolves order discrepancies with retail partners via portal management
- Manages accuracy of item creation, feature/benefit content and imagery to support retail and distribution partners proprietary platforms
- Partners with eCommerce accounts to analyze current business trends and assess initiatives to increase traffic and sales
- Analyze performance of promotional activities with key eCommerce partners
- Assist in optimizing cross-sells, site search, site speed, customer reviews, personalization & segmentation
- Assists with e-commerce product assortment and retail partner's web site content to support category-marketing plans including enhancement of brand image and key product initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- 2+ years of Inside Sales, E-Com Account Management experience or customer service experience
- Experience managing third-party vendors/partner relationships
- Capacity to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of data and information
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to present to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to answer unstructured business questions and work independently to drive projects to conclusion
- Ability to work effectively individually and in a team environment
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office, including but not limited to Word, Excel and PowerPoint
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Support Coordinator
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US