Location: Monterrey, MX
Job Number: 3521
Requisition Number: 14464BR
Performs Human Resources functions relating to recruitment, training, orientation, personnel services, pre-payroll and labor relations. In addition, supports and participates in the design and implementation of HR initiatives and teams.
1. Coordinates compensation planning and performance management for assigned business units
2. Conducts interviews to assist supervisors and managers in the candidate selection process. Develops and implements recruitment and staffing strategies.
3. Ensures consistent enforcement of company policies and procedures.
4. Assist employees and managers with benefit and compensation questions.
5. Provides training and communication on HR programs, benefits and processes.
6. Assists in the development of orientation and training for new employees.
7. Conducts regular communication with employees to ensure positive employee relations.
8. Handles employee complaints, advises on problems, and recommends disciplinary actions.
9. Counsels employees regarding duties, career development, benefits programs, policies and other employment related issues
10.Processes performance reviews for hourly.
11. Conducts exit interviews and processes required termination paperwork.
12. Assist managers and supervisors with record keeping and documentation on employee relations issues and corrective action steps in disciplinary issues.
13. Participates on various teams and organization of events as needed by department or company.
14. Tracks, maintains, and monitors data and provides necessary reports as needed.
15. Other duties as assigned by the needs of the department or company.
1. B.A. degree in Business Administration or related field.
2.1-3 years experience in Human Resources.
3. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office; experience with TRESS system.
4. Strong organizational and planning skills.
5. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
6. Ability to work well with people.
7. Excellent communication skills.
8. Strong problem solving ability with prioritization and attention to detail
Standard office and manufacturing environments.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Generalist, HR
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Monterrey, MX