Electrician - 2nd Shift
Location: Spirit Lake, Iowa US
Job Number: 3534
Requisition Number: 14501BR
Carry out specific assignments as directed by the Maintenance Work Order system and supervisor's instructions
• Install new equipment and assist outside vendors with new equipment installation and repair.
• Insure all work is completed in accordance with the National Electric Codes and OSHA.
• Install single and 3-phase electrical circuits.
• Install conduit and electrical panels.
• Troubleshoot plant equipment consisting of burner controls, conveyor controls, HVAC systems, robots, hydraulics and other mechanical and electrical systems.
• Make required alterations/modifications to equipment and systems.
• Use Programmable Logic Controllers for troubleshooting.
• Perform facility maintenance projects as assigned.
• Perform repairs and preventative maintenance on systems, machinery, and equipment
• Accurately complete paperwork required for maintenance records.
• Work in a safe and healthy manner, strictly following all safety rules and regulations.
• Complete company provided training on and off site.
• Participate in PCI process.
• Perform special projects or other duties as assigned.
• Maintain a neat, clean, orderly work area.
• Self worker.
• Conducts ones self in accordance with Polaris Values.
• Assist other maintenance crafts as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
About this location
Spirit Lake, Iowa, population of 4,907 people, is one of the most beautiful and dynamic cities in the Midwest. It is located in the center of the Iowa Great Lakes. Spirit Lake is a full-service city offering a wide variety of recreation, employment and social opportunities to citizens and visitors. Spirit Lake has a vibrant downtown with a variety of retail businesses and an industrial park that provides current employers and potential companies with attractive amenities. Spirit Lake is a great place to raise a family. We have excellent schools and many opportunities for involvement in religious activities, scouting, dance, and art. Children are safe here and can enjoy the quality of life that we all want them to have. Spirit Lake is a rapidly developing city, boasting one of the fastest growing economies in Northwest Iowa.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
City: Spirit Lake
Community / Marketing Title: Electrician - 2nd Shift
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Spirit Lake, Iowa US