Sr. Service Integration Specialist
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 3540
Requisition Number: 14498BR
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
This role requires a proven track record in project management, relationship building, communication, strategy definition and execution as well as change management and ability to operate independently. This individual will be responsible for leading and driving strategy in the following areas:
Service Parts Integration
- Establish standard work and process to drive alignment across product portfolio
- Work through systems integration, ensuring smooth transition according to project schedule
- Create processes for both proactive and reactive parts replenishment
- Establish and lead team of internal members through new processes
Service Parts Program Management
- Lead the team and facilitate day to day operations
- Work cross-functionally to understand key drivers in dealer whole good, accessories, and post-sales performance
- Act as a liaison to internal partners (manufacturing/production, outbound)
- Perform analysis of customer ordering trend data and look for add on sales opportunities.
- Drive sales of service parts to customers and dealers
- Provide some technical trouble shooting assistance over the phone for external customers to help minimize machine downtime and cost of service
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's degree in sales & marketing or similar field required
- 3+ years of sales and/or project management experience
- Proven track record of driving results in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational, communication, project management and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and interact with all levels of management
- Self-confidence and track record of success professionally managing difficult conversations under contentious circumstances
- Location - Medina Facility, Medina, MN
- Corporate office environment
- Travel required, up to 50% of the time
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Service Integration Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US