Site Merchandising Specialist
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 3557
Requisition Number: 14524BR
- Ongoing acquisition, creation and review of robust, relevant, best-in-class omni-channel content including images, titles, marketing copy, specifications, fitment, taxonomy and rich media.
- Contribute to creation of site-wide content standards and style guidelines.
- Bring category-specific knowledge to collaborative design and creation of improved taxonomy and landing pages for key merchandising areas.
- Involvement in maintenance, distribution of and tracking against promotional and editorial calendars.
- Work with business teams to create requirements for and glean insights from ongoing analytics reporting based on key KPIs.
- Create cross-functional partnerships with category teams to ensure new products appear online with a high-quality customer-facing presentation and relevant search & navigation paths according to the promotional and merchandising calendar timeline.
- Monitor digital and category best practices and provide competitive analysis to support strategic recommendations.
- Partner with IS and business partners to manage the photography process including shot list organization, asset creation, file naming structure and asset ingestion into the appropriate systems.
- Lead ongoing work to optimize SEO, site search and navigation for product classification and attribution.
- Provide guidance to up-sell, cross-sell and related-product relationships to ensure accuracy and drive incremental sales.
- Autonomously lead ad hoc E-Commerce projects to support digital team initiatives.
- Provide subject matter expertise to support growth goals of PG&A product categories. Serve as an active participate in product category working teams and related team operations.
- Support planning and execution of digital capabilities to drive product buying, including, but not limited to product listing pages, product detail pages, and cart/checkout.
- Drive conversation and create documentation of workflow processes for improved cross-functional collaboration across all work streams.
- Evangelize importance of best-in-class omni-channel content and make category-specific recommendations to business partners as a subject matter expert in E-Commerce content and merchandising.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or related experience.
- 3-5 years preferred experience in E-Commerce, digital marketing channels, E-Commerce site merchandising, managing content for websites, HTML and project management.
- Ability to evaluate data and make informed recommendations and decisions based on findings, attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Excellent PC skills required, including Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Aptitude in working with E-Commerce-related applications and processes.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Site Merchandising Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US