Corporate Partnerships Specialist
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 3569
Requisition Number: 14540BR
The Corporate Branding and Sponsorships team is focused on bringing the Polaris Inc. brand to life. The Corporate Sponsorship Specialist role will contribute to this by strategizing and executing corporate sponsorship opportunities through events, activations, and marketing efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Support corporate brand partnership activations
- Build and foster strong relationships with key corporate partners such as the Minnesota Vikings and Minnesota Wild
- Provide strategy, project management and activation for corporate sponsorships, including coordinating communications plans, on-site activation, content development, promotional opportunities, and hospitality.
- Oversee and coordinate budgeting, logistics, agencies, and venues to ensure flawless execution.
- Lead on-site activation at key events including set up, vehicle logistics, consumer/dealer engagement, staffing and tear down.
- Build, manage and train a talent pool of employee volunteers at select events
- Collaborate with various Polaris teams and business units to extend and leverage corporate partnership opportunities that match retail and brand objectives
- Partner with brand teams to ensure brand alignment and consistency in execution
- Partner with dealers, Polaris Adventures outfitters and/or brand teams to secure and transport brand assets/vehicles
- Establish goals and measurement in support of optimizing each partnership and initiative
Discover, evaluate, and define corporate partnership opportunities
- Benchmark, research and evaluate new corporate partnership requests and make strategic recommendations based on corporate goals and best practices.
- Strategize and manage marketing effort that supports corporate sponsorships, partnerships, and broader brand opportunities with focus on paid and earned media
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or other relevant areas
- Minimum 3 years' experience in marketing, including event/trade show and/or partnership/sponsorship management
- Proven track record of critical thinking, excellence in execution, organization, accountability, relationship building and delivering results
- Self-motivated, proactive, with the ability to make rapid adjustments in response to business needs
- Highly collaborative, with the ability to work across functions and manage conflict while maintaining relationships and achieving results
- Excellent written, negotiation, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing various agencies and vendors in a collaborative and effective manner
- Understanding and interest in paid and earned media planning and management
- Interest or background in outdoor-centric brands
Travel up to 25% of time.
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Corporate Partnerships Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US