Fleet Remarketing Specialist
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 3599
Requisition Number: 14581BR
Key responsibilities include: Supporting the remarketing sales activities of Polaris, working across multiple channels selling directly B2B. Establishes and maintains relationships with a network of accounts, building value to hold retention, profit and repeat sales. Manages inventory to maximize the value and number of vehicles included in each sale. Coordinates and builds plans with each account to take a proactive stance at selling.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate as the point of contact for a group dealer partners (B2B).
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with each partner resulting in repeat purchases.
- Build and deploy distribution forecast / plan to maximize machine values.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of machines ensuring revenue can be recognized in the correct month.
- Forecast, track, and report key metrics to management on a regular cadence.
- Identify and grow opportunities within existing defined territory.
- Leverage existing sales team to make new connections and enhance selling opportunities.
- Upsell and cross-sell to maximize per unit revenue.
- Assist in the logistics of moving machines to their destination as required.
- Ensure all quotes, sales agreements, and documentation is completed in a timely manor.
- Travel as necessary to build relationships and strengthen territory.
- Communicate pertinent information about dealerships to the management team and team members.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Minimum of bachelor's degree in Business or related field required.
- Minimum of 3 years relationship / needs based selling or remarketing experience; the ability to manage relationships across multiple organizations and locations, serving a variety of needs.
- Demonstrated experience with presentations, and being comfortable speaking to groups and clients of all sizes.
- Must be able to build rapport, influence and utilize diplomacy to effectively sell large quantities of machines.
- Ability to think conceptually, formulate and strategically plan.
- Must be able to negotiate challenges, remove barriers and work through issues.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Superior interpersonal skills: Ability to work professionally and effectively with a diverse group of individuals, both internally and externally building strong relationships with customers and team members, and ability to resolve conflicts or concerns as they arise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 3+ years experience selling to a defined network of accounts.
- Experience in the automotive or powersports industry.
- Working knowledge of dealerships, and the different functions within.
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Fleet Remarketing Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US