Adventures Marketing Specialist
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 3605
Requisition Number: 14591BR
The Marketing Specialist assists in the development of marketing planning and execution that meets the Polaris Experience division goals and objectives. Responsible for creating & facilitating multi-channel marketing communications, cross-business collaboration and national campaign efforts. Supporting and helping to drive the success of Outfitters as well as the National Brand.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support integrated marketing launch and go-to-market plans that include positioning, naming and message development.
- Operate as the marketing services point of contact for operation partners (B2B).
- Work with agency partners, vendors and other 3d parties to accomplish brand marketing goals.
- Drive effective and compelling marketing campaigns / elements including digital, traditional media, events, sweepstakes/contests to achieve business unit goals.
- Ensure consistent adherence to brand guidelines for all marketing materials.
- Work with cross-departmental team, maintain, and execute the master content and traffic calendars for assigned brands.
- Keep current with emerging digital marketing channels (i.e. social, mobile, email, search).
- Forecast, Track and Report on all campaign and key account metrics.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Travel as necessary to build relationships, implement partner processes and support partners.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Business or related field required
- 1+ years of marketing or related experience
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, analytics and SEO
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
ABOUT THE ORG:
Polaris Adventures brings together a select network of Outfitters to provide premium ride and drive experiences at epic destinations nationwide. Creating safe, memorable, year-round adventures for all skill levels, Polaris Adventures offers worry free half and full-day options for couples, families and adventure groups in state-of-the-art Polaris™ vehicles.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
Polaris Adventures is the #1 Outdoor Ride & Drive experience network. The Marketing team of Polaris Adventures develops National, Regional and Local marketing programs, driving awareness and demand creation for our network of Outfitter partners. Through traditional and innovative campaigns, the marketing team reaches couples, families and adventure seekers looking to have the experience of a lifetime.
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Adventures Marketing Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US