Adventures Business Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 3619
Requisition Number: 14630BR
JOB SUMMARY: This role will manage and execute day-to-day financial functions as they pertain to Polaris Adventures outfitter support.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Track, maintain and monitor department invoicing and business unit revenue to corporate alignment.
- Provide exception management and support sales and operations teams in allowance tracking.
- Provide variance analysis on a monthly, weekly, and annual basis to corporate finance.
- Support account team on day-to-day account needs.
- Conduct trend analysis for development of key performance indicators and iterate over time as needed.
- Use data to recommend changes/improvements to program offerings and increase profitability.
- Analyze partner profitability and develop plans for improvement.
- Provide detailed reports and recommendations to leadership on a regular basis for business decisions.
- Conduct any other analysis as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or business-related field.
- 2-3 years experience in Finance or Accounting.
- Understanding of finance and accounting concepts.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Experience in data analytics and report development.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-first, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take ownership in multiple tasks simultaneously and deliver results in a timely manner.
- Standard office conditions.
- Little travel required.
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Adventures Business Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US