Owner Connections Rep
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 3626
Requisition Number: 14582BR
he Indian Motorcycle Group's primary mission is to build a brand based on customer obsession that is highly recommended by passionate Indian Motorcycle owners. Within the team, the Customer Connection Specialist leads the way in relationship building, communication, critical thinking, and initiative to pioneer a new approach to customer engagement. The Customer Connection Specialist is a brand champion who delivers a personalized, high touch experience to help our customers navigate whatever road they're on.
Responsibilities that include managing inbound contacts, proactively reaching out to new owners, monitoring Social Media forums, and interacting with customers at events provide the Connections Team with an opportunity to represent the voice of the customer to internal teams across Indian Motorcycle. As such, the team is uniquely positioned to drive strategy and continuous improvement on everything from promotions to vehicle design.
We fuel the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts around the world by delivering innovative, high-quality vehicles, products, services and experiences that enrich lives- join us today!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate with customers in a highly personalized way; fluidly adapt to changes in conversation direction
- Act as a unifying voice to facilitate problem solving, research, and dispute resolution between Indian Motorcycle dealers, Dealer Services, Field Sales, and customers
- Manage cases and time to follow-up with a commitment to swift resolution and consistent communication to customers
- Provide product expertise on a variety of motorcycle products (bikes, accessories and apparel) representing the features and benefits; share personalized recommendations
- Manage customer contacts firstname.lastname@example.org@polaris.com
- Monitor non-owned social channels (e.g. motorcycle forums) for Indian Motorcycle conversation and sentiment; respond publicly on behalf of the brand
- Conduct proactive outreach to customers who have shared reviews via Medallia, Google, Yelp, Facebook and BazaarVoice
- Engage with customers on product launch programs to provide a customized purchase experience
- Leverage trend reporting and voice of customer insights to drive immediate countermeasures to customer issues
- Drive customer obsession by influencing people across the organization to think of the customer in every decision
- Generate product / process ideas and identify market opportunities based off of first-hand customer and dealer insights - improve sentiment and reduce costs
- Measure viability of proposed programs and drive engagement on key business initiatives through dealer outreach
- Partner with Service Engineering to ensure timely and effective resolution of immediate issues, and application to future design
- Collaborate cross functionally with Marketing and Sales teams to ensure a flawless go to market experience for product launches and promotions
- Represent division and company as spokesperson at corporate and product launch events; lead resolution of owner concerns
- Diffuse and resolve complex customer situations - manage escalated customer contacts
- Develop training materials and lead in-person training for first level contact center. Deliver improved context, clarity and brand voice to 3rd party reps
- Train and develop new team members on delivering a customer-obsessed experience through best practices
- Report and investigate sources of product leaks on non-owned social channels
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATION:
- A passion for the lifestyle that Indian Motorcycle is helping create for our customers
- Cross-functional influencing capabilities, able to work well across and up and down the organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; proficient in explaining complex situations to customers in an easy to understand fashion
- Analytical problem solving skills- balance practical experience with creative solutions and consistent follow-up
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, varied environment with a commitment to delivering results
- Bachelor's degree
- Technical/Mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite, and Sharepoint
- Motorcycle, Powersports, or automotive dealership experience preferred
- AS400 experience preferred
- Dynamic, fast-paced office environment
- Primary focus working directly with Indian Motorcycle customers via phone and electronic communication
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Owner Connections Rep
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US