Sr. Marketplace Specialist
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 3673
Requisition Number: 14704BR
- Improve and increase total Polaris and Indian Motorcycle PG&A Ecommerce sales on marketplaces, including both OEM and dealer listings
- Develop and execute strategy to drive outstanding performance of our seller and listings ratings and rankings on all marketplaces
- Partner with Ecommerce Content team to maintain, optimize and improve our listings across marketplaces (title, description, images, reviews, prices, product specs, customer questions, etc.) to increase product ranking and sales.
- Develop processes for managing content improvement opportunities (e.g., A+ content)
- Partner with the Ecommerce Order Management team to provide exceptional customer service
- Identify opportunities and drive the process to increase listing counts in order to support overall business performance
- Develop marketplace performance analysis and reporting capability, including dashboard development, analysis and reporting
- Actively monitor and analyze ASIN performance against KPIs (views, conversation rate, ROI, cost analysis, return rate, etc.). Develop actionable insights.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to manage the products reviews on the marketplaces
- Proactively research online marketplaces to ensure accuracy and delivery of our content, while continuously looking at ways to improve our brand position and new marketplace opportunities
- Proactively identify product, service and marketplace issues and resolve them accordingly
- Future state: Expand listings to international marketplaces
- Identify and drive execution of opportunities to gain operating efficiencies including through automation of various activities
- Identify and execute on promotional opportunities within marketplaces
- Communicate effectively both internally and externally to meet business needs and expectations
- Assist with dealer communication and relationship/partnership management to support holistic marketplace business performance
- Utilize brand registry to claim ownership and develop listing improvements
- Monitor and proactively manage fraud/counterfeit listings
- Bachelor degree in related field
- 3-5 years' experience in marketplace management on Amazon and eBay. Walmart preferred.
- Strong understanding of Amazon selling models, 1P, 3P, FBA and SFP
- Motivated, detail oriented, creative and problem resolving ability
- Self-starter, independent, take ownership
- Data driven, analytical thinker
- Understanding of marketplace algorithmic triggers
- Deep understanding of marketplace SEO
- Strong communication skills
- Well versed in MS Office including Word and Powerpoint. Expert in Excel, including capabilities in standardized reporting, analysis, data queries/manipulation, and so forth.
- Agency relationship/management experience
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with an ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and reporting skills including measuring performance and optimizing to KPIs
- Amazon and eBay Marketplace 3-5 years (required)
- Prioritization experience (required)
- Brand Registry listing management (required)
- Ability to project performance and provide gap analysis (preferred)
- Experience in powersports industry (preferred)
- International marketplace experience a plus (preferred)
- Experience managing channel conflict within dealer/retail network (preferred)
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Marketplace Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US