Customer Experience Marketing Specialist (Off Road Vehicles)
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 1359
Requisition Number: 9847BR
The Off Road Vechicle Customer Experience Marketing Specialist is responsible for the development and execution of marketing plans across the off road dealer network. This individual will partner with the brand team and agency partners to develop and implement marketing campaigns across multiple touchpoints; including media, website, and in store.
They will be responsible for assisting in comprehensive marketing plans encompassing the complete consumer buying experience for the portfolio of Polaris Off-Road Vehicles. The ORV CX Marketing Specialist will also manage the relationship between agency partners, driving to improved retail and customer experience. We are seeking an individual who can thrive in a fast-paced environment while being able to multi-task and prioritize in real time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsible for developing recommendations for engagement strategies that achieve ORV business objectives, working in a collaborative manner to influence and define dealer marketing strategies.
- Manages vendor and agency relationships in support of engagement marketing execution and platform management.
- Oversee development of marketing content and delivery across multiple channels including: website, digital media and instore POP materials.
- Work directly with vendors on program enhancements and integrations to create a seamless dealer enrollment and execution hub
- Primary point of contact for 8+ vendor programs, with responsibilities to manage and advance offerings
- Working collaboratively with brand team, developing dealer marketing programs that drive the engagement and support of product launches and retail promotions.
- Creative thinker who can generate innovative ideas and solutions as well as partner effectively with marketing and sales teams.
- Partner with marketing analysts to discover key insights to help drive retail and improve current partner programs
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field
- 3+ years of experience of experience in marketing related role, ideally at both B2B and B2C levels
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, across all organizational levels
- Proficiency with in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Location - Bass Creek (Headquarters)
- Standard fast-paced office environment
- Should be open to minimal travel, less than 10% of the time as needed
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2016 sales of $4.5 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER, RZR and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman and Polaris ACE all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK, INDY, Switchback and RUSH snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally include military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Experience Marketing Specialist (Off Road Vehicles)
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US