Scheduler, Plant (Int'l)
Job Number: 1434
Requisition Number: 9990BR
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop production schedule to meet customer demands, drive material requirements, and proactively set levels of manufacturing output
- Coordinate with Lead Operators to convert planned orders to process orders
- Create weekly metric charts and focus on metrics in order to meet delivery performance targets
- Manage daily and long range scheduling while maintaining productivity cost controls
- Molding Area Programming
- Assembly Area Programming
- Welding Programming
- Painting Area Programming
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATION:
- Fluent English
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong customer mindset
- 5 or more years of experience in production programming in the automotive manufacturing
- MRP and materials planning (MPS Master Production Scheduling )
- Advanced Excel
- Forecast and release interpretation
- Demand Tracking
- Analysis capacity
- In depth knowledge of production practices and scheduling
- Optional AS400
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2016 sales of $4.5 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER, RZR and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman and Polaris ACE all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK, INDY, Switchback and RUSH snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally include military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Community / Marketing Title: Scheduler, Plant (Int'l)
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Monterrey, MX