Job Number: 1566
Requisition Number: 10284BR
- Provide leadership in safety, continuous improvement initiatives, and maintenance training. Create and promote an atmosphere focused on proactive continuous improvement behavior to meet/exceed customer satisfaction. Support site ensuring objectives, roles and responsibilities are met. Responsible for identification of best practices and development of business processes and tools.
- Designs and implements preventive maintenance programs for all facility and production equipment and processes. Completes and reports on projects in an efficient and technically competent manner.
- Demonstrate model safety behavior and drive strong safety thinking and performance, both personally and with all personnel.
- Assist in the preparation of cost estimates, time schedule, personnel, facilities, material requirements in addition to assisting in the procurement of outside contractors to carry out specific mechanical or electrical assignments.
- Plans and directs the activities of mechanical and electrical maintenance personnel; prepares work schedules and provides technical work direction or develops solutions to specific technical problems. Assists in data collection for equipment repair/replacement cost justification, equipment alterations and manpower requirements. Supervises project completion.
- Develops and maintains equipment and facility repair parts, supplies and maintenance items supplies and replenishment systems. Establishes and monitors preventative maintenance program.
- Reviews and approves recommendations of subordinates in matters relating to personnel; authorized overtime, conducts performance evaluations, provides for training of employees, assists in disciplinary action, and maintains acceptable staffing levels by filling vacancies or shifting employees to other areas.
- Assists in establishing and maintaining maintenance standards. Assists in preparing maintenance programs for long-range plans. Ensures maintenance, facility and environmental programs conform to insurance policy or safety requirements.
- Write technical advice based on condition monitoring results, root cause analysis of incidents or recurring problems.
- Lead/facilitate and participate in Root Cause Analysis. Take on action items from Root Cause Analysis and drive to completion.
- To coordinate all the maintenance activities related to the Operation with his/her team.
- Manage Main Metrics Reports from Maintenance Department
Skills & Knowledge
- Leadership, responsibility, accountability, passion for excellence, integrity and innovation
- Familiar with a Maintenance Softwar
- Understand predictive method techniques and applications.
- Proven experience with predictive and reliability maintenance.
- Heating/ventilation/air conditioning
- Electrical up to 480 v 3 phase
- Pneumatics and hydraulics
- Vehicle maintenance / repair
- Conversational/Technical English
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering or similar
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2016 sales of $4.5 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER, RZR and Polaris GENERAL side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman and Polaris ACE all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK, INDY, Switchback and RUSH snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally include military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Community / Marketing Title: Maintenance Coordinator
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Monterrey, MX