Location: Compton, California US
Job Number: 1895
Requisition Number: 11020BR
1. Provides technical review of proposed solutions based on understanding of business needs and direction of technology domain.
2. Estimates development efforts and provide technical guidance to team members.
3. Coordinates and supports the development of technical solution deliverables.
4. Identifies and communicates project risks and concerns with Applications Director and project team.
5. Provides recommendations on industry leading best practices, services, and systems footprint for the improvement of business systems usage throughout the company.
6. Performs primary escalation point of contact role for technical issues.
7. Be a hands-on, active team member of the IT Applications team.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Education:B.S. degree or equivalent experience.
Experience:8+ years of experience in Information Technology with emphasis in software architecture discipline.
- Strong exposure to ERP implementations (Microsoft Dynamics) as Solution Architect in all phases in design, planning, development, and execution.
- Expertise in IT solution architecture experience.
- Knowledge and experience in evolving IT technologies, particularly in Microsoft technology landscape.
- Experience in a technical lead role on ERP projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to quickly synthesize information and develop recommendations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Strong presentation/ communication / facilitation skills (oral and written).
- Capable of managing multiple objectives simultaneously.
- Self-motivated, requiring minimal direct supervision.
- Experience in automotive industry is a plus.
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Solutions Architect
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Compton, California US