Data Conversion Specialist
Location: Compton, California US
Job Number: 1898
Requisition Number: 11023BR
- Provide technical expertise in development and execution of data extraction, transformation, and load programs.
- Assist project team with extracts and reports required for the conversion process.
- Work with data owners to verify data accuracy and integrity.
- Performs data corrections through analyzing data for errors and formulating corrective procedures.
- Work in close partnership with project and cross-functional teams across the organization to define business rules and cleansing requirements for the data transformation process.
- Provide recommendations on industry leading best practices, services, and systems used for the improvement of data quality.
- Work with other team members to efficiently troubleshoot issues related to data migration.
- Develop and execute database queries as needed.
- Be a hands-on, active team member of the IT organization.
Minimum Job Requirements:
Education:B.S. degree or equivalent information systems experience.
Experience:3+ years' experience in Data migration and conversions on application implementation projects.
- Participated in at least 3 projects as a data conversion developer in Microsoft ERP environment.
- Strong understanding of database concepts using Microsoft SQL.
- Strong understanding of Master Data Management strategies, MDM services and capabilities, metadata management, data governance and data quality solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-energy environment and capable of managing multiple objectives simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to quickly synthesize data and develop recommendations.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills required.
- Self-motivated, requiring minimal direct supervision.
- Experience in automotive industry is a plus.
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Data Conversion Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Compton, California US