L1 Service Desk Support Analyst
Location: Bangalore, IN
Job Number: 2143
Requisition Number: 11548BR
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution via telephone/email/chat for customer's end users.
- Responsible for the monitoring of critical processes and system notifications, delivering immediate response and resolution for issues.
- Escalate complex problem to appropriate support specialists. Route problems to internal 2nd and 3rd level IT support staff.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution.
- Administer and provide User account provisioning.
- Use the Incident Management System to document and manage problems and work requests and their respective resolutions and circumvention's.
- Responds to telephone calls, email, instant messages, and assigned tickets from users; Assign work orders / incidents to appropriate support teams and follow up until closure.
- Respond to, and diagnose, problems through discussions with users, including problem recognition, logs, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps;
- Provide level 1 remote desktop support and perform other activities based on SOPs
- Responsible for activities relating to the evaluation, analysis, and setup of PC-based software products (e.g., word processors, spreadsheets, presentation graphics, database management systems, electronic mail, and communications)
- Troubleshoot client software and basic network connectivity problems. Identify, evaluate and prioritize customer problems and complaints
- Participate in on-going training and departmental development
- Routine maintenance updates with other IT staff and business units
- Provide all required documentation including standards, configurations and diagrams
- Customer feedback (Appreciations, CSAT survey results)
- KB preparation and review, Knowledge sharing & documentation
- SLA compliance for tickets
- Strong customer service focus; excellent communication skills, including presentations and Score Cards.
- May train users and operators on a limited basis and/or may write training procedures
- To update knowledge base through accurate documentation and disseminating knowledge from analyses and reports prepared to team for facilitating effective performance of responsibilities
- To perform adhoc analyses, SIP activities and infrastructure management
- Hands on Windows 7/10, Active Directory, Office 365, Network, VPN, AS400
- Require at least 1-year experience supporting operations and applications on the AS400/iSeries/IBMi platform for custom applications and ERP systems.
- Preferred experience with packaged software and custom software development (Infor XA/MAPICS, Red Prairie WMS, JDA, ASI, and Dynamics AX).
- Troubleshooting of End-user Computing Operations, Client Hardware, Office Applications Knowledge.
- Knowledge of AS400 and Dynamic 365 would be advantage
- Deep Understanding of Service-Now ticketing system is a must for ITIL tracking within the enterprise.
- Experience working in a Global Enterprise environment with 5000+ People Strength.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Information Management or equivalent experience required
- 2- 5 years' experience working within an IT environment.
- Demonstrated experience in many areas of Infrastructure and the AS400/iSeries/IBMi platform
- Ability to deal collaboratively, diplomatically, and successfully with customers, co-workers and other professional colleagues, managers, and staff.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, as well as work independently with limited supervision.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with the IT organization, management and business personnel
- Excellent problem solving skills while providing first class customer service
- ITIL Certified
- International business experience
- Breadth of industry and sector experiences manufacturing, retail, etc
- Standard office environment
- Working in Shifts based on business requirements
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: L1 Service Desk Support Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, IN