Retail Experience Manager
Location: Open, US
Job Number: 2332
Requisition Number: 11923BR
The Retail Experience Manager is responsible for the in-store execution of the motorcycle division's go to market plans as well as growing the parts, garments and accessories (PG&A) business within the assigned territory. Through strategic partnerships with business units, Dealer Sales team and dealers, the REM is responsible for PG&A revenue and stocking goals to drive customer satisfaction, dealer and business unit profitability. The REM will also be responsible for in-store retail experience, including merchandising of whole good units, branded accessories and apparel. The REM will execute in-store product and customer experience training, as well as support local and regional events and ensure dealers are compliant with brand standards.
ESSENTIALDUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Parts, Garments, Accessories Performance
· Works with dealerships to meet division stocking and inventory goals of branded parts, garments and accessories inclusive of stocking and minimizing obsolete inventory
· Ensures proper in-store and online sales processes to maximize dealer PG&A profitability
· Solicits and maintains compliance of PG&A stocking profiles
· Optimize the buying experience through robust PG&A merchandising
· Develop and execute PG&A retail plans
In Store Retail Experience
· Lead showroom merchandising and accessorizing strategies to improve overall retail experience.
· Communicates merchandising successes, opportunities and solutions to sales leadership and PG&A teams to drive results.
· Drives sales and profitability through proper merchandising and overall presentation of motorcycles and PG&A within assigned dealerships.(on floor, on walls, on units)
· Drive PG&A performance and profitability through implementation of a PG&A sales process - ensuring strong integration into the new unit sales process
· Ensure product displays are set timely and correctly based on merchandising fundamentals and designated planograms ensuring dealer partners are upholding the integrity of the IMC & Slingshot brands.
· Work with dealers to maintain proper inventory through the setting of appropriate stocking profiles through a retail driven perspective.
· Direct dealers to properresources, communicate with internal partners, and escalate when appropriate to quickly resolve issues with win/win solutions.
· Lead customer first mindset across assigned dealer network
· Review customer satisfaction measurement tools and KPIs to understand strengths and opportunities to ensure industry leading customer satisfaction in assigned territory.
· Implement corrective and preventative procedures in store to ensure positive customer experience and dealer ratings
· Deliver training to dealer sales staff in critical areas of sales process and product knowledge to include motorcycle and related garment and accessory products and business practices
· Deliver training to improve dealer customer satisfaction in dealership
· Ensure dealer staff is current on required training modules
· Protect and grow share of store: Manage share of floor, wall and displays for each motorcycle brand
· Confirm proper point of purchase materials set in store and online
· Sell-in and monitors division branding requirements.
· Supports the motorcycles field sales, events and marketing teams in the planning and on-site execution of national, regional and local sales events
· Enhances customer experience at events by providing a consistent, professional representation of the Indian Motorcycle and Slingshot brands.
· Cultivate positive relationshipswith dealership teams
· Maintain front-of-mind brand awareness and brand loyalty
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
· Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field strongly preferred
· 2-3 years business and retail experience required; Powersports industry experience preferred
· Working knowledge of dealer systems and processes and merchandising within a retail operation; ideally within a 2 tier distribution model
· Ability to apply value selling principles and win through influencing a must
· Understanding, appreciation and passion for motorcycle industry
· Proficient in all MS Office software suite
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
· Must appreciate and maintain the highest level of customer service through relationship building and meeting commitments.
· Works semi-independently while taking direction/advice from manager and senior team members and communicating improvement recommendations to manager and senior team members.
· High mechanical aptitude - assembles products for displays and dealers as needed
- Road Warrior - Extensive travel within territory of up to 80%
- The following physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
- Frequent bending, twisting, stopping, reaching and lifting.
- Required to stand on cement floor for long periods of time.
- Some travel to remote locations and Polaris corporate locations may be required
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Retail Experience Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Open, US