Spec, Customs Compliance
Location: Monterrey, MX
Job Number: 2420
Requisition Number: 12105BR
The ongoing responsibilities of the Export Specialist are related to be the Interface with Materials/Shipping and Broker to ensure the inventory of the IMMEX program is properly managed and complete to clear custom border on time.
- Northbound operation. Evaluate shipping documents and approve commercial invoices to ensure compliance with Mx regulations, as well as generate all documents required by the different operations (Multimodal: Rail/Maritime)
- Approve Pedimento after validating it meets with the requirements upon the exportation of materials and equipment from Monterrey facility
- Help to ensure the proper pedimento settlement at the time the materials or equipment is scheduled to be shipped from Monterrey facility.
- Maintain regular communication with planning and engineering team to prepare and update tariff classification process for all materials and finish goods scheduled to be exported and provide training to users to fulfill business requirements.
- Monitor and maintain export share point, to process shipping request, train users as required.
- Maintain Pedimento matrix weekly to validate all operations are closed and registered in our annex 24 system accurately.
- Work with logistics and Jamco teams to ensure material/finish goods are delivered on time.
- Issue weekly metrics to measure department and Jamco performance.
- Monitor inspector program and follow up with shipping team all the incidences detected by inspectors.
- Working with MBGE to monitor and control Invoicing process thru Enterprise.
- Ensure the Pedimento upload information into Aranxel via Enterprise or Interxel.
- Revision of Glosa report vs Aranxel to ensure the complete data.
- Coordinates with materials management/production, and shipping departments, as well as Customs brokers, freight forwarders, carriers and local Customs officers.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Spec, Customs Compliance
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Monterrey, MX