Parts Sales Representative
Location: Anaheim, California US
Job Number: 2446
Requisition Number: 12153BR
Taylor-Dunn is currently looking to fill the position a Parts Sales Representative position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive, prepare and process customer and dealer orders within reasonable time frames.
- Work with confidential data such as product costs, special pricing and discounting.
- At least two years of direct customer contact experience in Sales, Service or Parts required.
- Computer literate with excellent customer relations skills
- Mechanically and technically inclined
- High degree of tact, diplomacy and judgment in interacting with customers and dealers.
- Ability to read parts manuals, product literature and drawings to effectively communicate technical information to dealers and customers.
- Proficient in using customer lists, item masters and related reports dealing with shipment status and lead times of parts orders.
Taylor-Dunn Manufacturing Company offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability and a 401(K) plan.
Drug Test Required, EOE.
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
Community / Marketing Title: Parts Sales Representative
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Anaheim, California US