Job Number: 2500
Requisition Number: 12224BR
Develops and manages department strategy, planning, and tactical execution to achieve organizational goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Motivates, coaches, develops and directs employees to further organizational objectives and promote employee development
· Responsible for employee hiring, compensation recommendations, and discipline
· Develops, manages and controls departmental budget
· Develop Sales Training plan to achieve optimum results based on resource limitations and program priorities. Get butts on seats.
· Identify ways to display the strength of our products compared to our competitors during hands on demonstration rides.
· Maintain the WOTT support fleet of vehicles, trucks and trailers.
· Manage the fleet of demonstration vehicles throughout the year in the Department Controlled Units database.
· Responsible for ORV Dealer Show and DSM ride support.
· Coordinate necessary activity to support rides as requested.
· Communicate Warranty and Service Parts usage learned during WOTT classes.
· Provide support for litigation activity pertaining to product as required.
· Other duties as assigned
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 8+ years of related experience; experience in Product Engineering preferred
- 3+ years of leadership/supervision preferred
· Fast-paced office environment and outdoors riding the product.
- Travel required
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Mgr, WOTT
EEO Employer Verbiage: