Sr. Sales Specialist
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 2501
Requisition Number: 12230BR
Responsible for contributing to Financial Services goals by driving growth of our Financial Product offerings. As the sales leader for the team, work with internal and external partners to develop value added financial products as well as grow utilization and penetration of the existing portfolio of products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Key developer of new financial products including go-to-market strategy, sales tactics, systems and dealer integration
- Drive innovation in cross functional product offerings by identifying market trends, conducting competitive research, and regularly connecting with dealers
- Lead marketing initiatives for financial services to achieve growth goals and dealer performance targets
- Perform independent market research to understand competitiveness of financial product offerings
- Work with internal product groups to coordinate product offers
- Project manage and support internal teams (IT, customer and dealer support, technical service)
- Help identify solutions to standardize process for both dealers and consumer
- Support training efforts for field sales and dealers regarding Financial Service's products
- Develop supporting materials to increase dealer and consumer engagement
- Manage updates of internal dealer website with current communications
- Align key contributors across multiple platforms to ensure seamless customer experience
- Work closely with external partners ensuring their efforts are align with our overall goals
- Present and report marketing activities on behalf of Financial Services, annual plan and monthly reviews
- Conduct large format training at dealer functions and events for Financial Services, including dealer show coordination
- Bachelor's degree in business related field
- Strong organizational & analytical skills
- At least three years' experience in business environment; powersports or financial services experience preferred
- Strong project management and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively individually and in a team environment
- Experience managing third-party vendor / partner relationships
- Dealer / retail channel experience
- Standard office environment and travel as needed
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Sales Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US