Bodywork and Interior Lead
Location: Osceola, Minnesota US
Job Number: 2507
Requisition Number: 12243BR
- Lead the development of platform plans for bodywork and interiors that complement the Long Range Product Plan. RGR, RZR, ATV, Youth
- Augment current design-to-value and design-to-weight practices to drive class-leading performance in these areas
- Benchmark current bodywork and interiors against competitors and similar industries.
- Manage resource plans to ensure proper support is planned and proper support is allocated to active programs
- Motivate and supervise team of System Engineers
- Assist withprogram activities as needed to support team
- Develop technology insertion plans
- Work with other cross-functional leaders to ensure new technologies are being planned for successful roll out
- Develop standard work processes and procedures for structures engineering
- Work with Process Quality personnel to set documentation priorities
- Take responsibility for other duties as assigned
About this location
Osceola, located on the St. Croix National Scenic Riverway, is full of small town charm. Located less than 40 miles northeast of the major metropolitan area of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Osceola enjoys a perfect balance of recreation, tourism, business, and industry. It is an attractive place for families to live, work, and do business.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Bodywork and Interior Lead
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Osceola, Minnesota US