Location: Wyoming, Minnesota US
Job Number: 2519
Requisition Number: 12271BR
- Product NVH Engineer responsible for testing of vehicles and development for noise, vibration and harshness
- Work with product engineers, suppliers, and program team to develop NVH targets
- Independently run vehicle, lab, and CAE tests including data acquisition, and analysis supporting NVH development
- Bachelors in Engineering, Masters preferred (such as MSME)
- Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH) testing and analysis experience
- Solid NVH troubleshooting skill for issue resolution based on experience
- Subjective evaluation skills for powertrain sounds
- Ability to coordinate across multiple programs to plan vehicle tuning and validation testing
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office packages
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally at ~5 weeks per year
- Ability to ride Polaris products or willingness to learn
- Intake and exhaust design experience
- Hands on knowledge of vehicles
- Vehicle testing / development experience
- Strong competency in various NVH analysis tools (LMS Test.Lab and advanced instrumentation)
- Engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proficiency in gear whine development, modal analysis or other specialization
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: NVH Engineer
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Wyoming, Minnesota US