Financial Data Analyst
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 2556
Requisition Number: 12355BR
This position will support our financial reporting systems. This is a great opportunity for someone with a technical background to gain additional exposure to finance. A finance background with Hyperion experience or strong database skills is also a good candidate. We are currently implementing OneStream, so this position is an opportunity to learn a new platform.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with corporate finance team to gather requirements and develop financial reporting solutions
- Assist with OneStream implementation including report writing, testing, and training
- Support global Hyperion end-users across multiple functional areas
- Develop, maintain, and support financial reports and ad-hoc reporting requests required by the business
- Support data integration processes and reconciliations between Polaris systems and Hyperion Administer required audit controls, policies, and procedures
- Prepare and maintain documentation
- Provide end-user training
- Drive quality and continuous improvement in all areas of responsibility
- Assist the corporate finance team with various financial close tasks with a focus on automation
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and participate in other projects based on priority
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, Finance or Accounting
- Understanding of finance and accounting concepts
- Understanding of relational databases
- Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Experience in data analysis and report development
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously 2+ years of experience preferred
- Experience with Oracle Hyperion tools like Planning, HFM, FDM, Essbase preferred
- Exposure to SQL, Java, .Net, or Python a plus
- Dynamic fast-paced cross functional team environment
- Limited travel may be required
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Financial Data Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US