Spec, Systems Support L2
Job Number: 2557
Requisition Number: 12375BR
Systems Support Specialists deploy and support the systems and technologies required by corporate and manufacturing users in a global enterprise environment. In addition to supporting all technology needs of Polaris employees, Systems Support Specialists may also assist in supporting servers, enterprise applications, and perform project work- such as production line design and implementation support, building and managing SCCM application deployments, and use various tools such as Group Policy to manage software and hardware on a large scale.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Daily Ticket Resolution (80% of workload):
- Assess and prioritize daily work based on outstanding L2 Worldwide Service Desk issues.
- Time/Ticket tracking using our ITSM solution ServiceNow.
- Provide rapid-response support to all distribution centers, corporate offices, and manufacturing facilities.
- Support of devices such as laptops, thin clients, handheld barcode scanners, custom workstations, label printers, and other proprietary devices.
- Support of Windows based operating systems and Microsoft Office applications as well as other out of the box and developed software packages.
- Administration of Active Directory and O365 for all user and end-user system objects.
- Provide onsite support for L3 IS teams, including problem reporting and resolution for distribution centers, corporate offices, and manufacturing facilities.
- Maintaining ongoing computer refreshes and setups.
- Participation in after hours on-call support may be required.
- Creating documentation/standard work and contributing knowledge base articles.
- Act as a local or planned resource for Worldwide Service Desk projects.
- Assisting business projects with client device recommendations, estimates, and quotes.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Expert knowledge of modern computer hardware, wired and wireless networking, handheld barcode scanners, IP phones, printers, and peripheral computer equipment required.
- Expert knowledge of Windows 7, Windows 10, and server operating systems required.
- Experience configuring and maintaining laptops and desktops in an enterprise environment required.
- Experience with Microsoft Office 2016 and above, specifically Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Expert knowledge of warehouse management systems
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently and/or collaboratively with remote peers.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills required.
- 2-year technical degree or equivalent experience required.
- 2-3 years' experience working in a corporate helpdesk setting required.
- Manual and physical dexterity required.
- Must be able to lift 40 + pound equipment.
- Warehouse, office, and manufacturing environment.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Spec, Systems Support L2
EEO Employer Verbiage: