ORV Quality Lead
Location: Wyoming, Minnesota US
Job Number: 2579
Requisition Number: 12382BR
Leads the awareness, escalation and alignment on internal ORV engineering quality/process metrics and best-practices.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Leads cross functional ORV Quality meetings (CCB)
- Monitors, tracks, and trends internal quality metrics (CCPPI, CAPA, Dev/DCRs)
- Develops processes and procedures for internal quality metric development and implementation
- Drives quality metrics improvement from identification to resolution
- Regularly communicates ORV engineering quality information throughout the engineering organization
- Serves as a subject matter expert (SME) in the ORV engineering for Business Intelligence, CAPA and PRS systems
- Regularly interacts with Product, Plant Quality, Corporate Quality and Central Engineering teams
- Works with ORV engineering leadership to establish quality metric goals and drive progress within the broader engineering team to meet objectives
- Evaluates ORV engineering quality metric progress & recommends changes in procedures to meet corporate objectives
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- BS Degree in business, engineering preferred
- Minimum 3 years' previous experience in engineering organization preferred
- Proficient with data analysis, trending and reporting
- Extensive use of the Microsoft Office suite. Experienced with Excel & Pivot Tables.
- Strong problem-solving, communication & ability to influence required.
- Engineering and office environment conditions.
- Infrequent travel on occasion and according to needs of business as project(s) dictate
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: ORV Quality Lead
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Wyoming, Minnesota US