Sr. Integrations Developer
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 2585
Requisition Number: 12432BR
Polaris Industries, Inc. is looking for a Sr. Integrations Developer to work in an exciting, very fast-paced environment. As an integrations developer on the Polaris team, you will be working in a hybrid cloud environment that utilizes the Microsoft .NET Technology stack. Experience in Azure is highly desired.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver Polaris' strategic integration platform to include API led connectivity and event-processing capabilities.
- Ensure that the integration technology, architecture, and processes align with the company's current and future business needs, conform to internal and industry best practices, while considering the available skillsets, team maturity, and development and operation practices.
- Engage and educate developers on the use of integration best practices to facilitate a well-governed distributed integration development model.
- Provide oversight, guidance, and governance to fellow team members by applying domain driven design best practices to deliver coarse grained loosely coupled microservices.
- Responsibilities also include development of project plans, specification documents and test plans
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- 5-7 years integration development experience preferred
- 3-4 years working experience with DevOps and CI/CD
- 1-2 years development experience with serverless architecture
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or strong work equivalent
- Significant experience with C# building scalable APIs that utilize current industry standards.
- Experience with the following Azure resources:
- .NET Core
- .NET Standard
- Application Insights
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure DevOps (Formally VSTS)
- Azure Functions
- Azure Data Factory
- Logic Apps
- Experience working in an agile environment following continuous integration and deployment best practices. This includes Test Driven Development (TDD) and familiarity with code analysis tools.
- Expert and hands-on knowledge of integrating various systems within an organization (CRM, ERP, PIM) by utilizing APIs, ETL, and Managed File Transfer (MFT) best practices.
QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Integrations Developer
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US