Dealer Support Representative
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota US
Job Number: 2598
Requisition Number: 12446BR
The Dealer Support team is made up of dedicated employees providing the highest level of service to our dealer partners. The goal for the team is to foster business relationships, build rapport and show a commitment to trust with Polaris dealers and industry partners. The team is responsible for providing industry leading support for all Polaris product lines and a vast array of business functions within and outside of Polaris.
The Dealer Support representative is focused on how we can continue to be easier to do business with as a partner to our dealers while understanding that each dealer interaction can have an impact on the Polaris end user. Each representative is responsible for understanding what support a dealer needs, educating dealers about options and then pursuing solutions. Team members are highly skilled at leveraging Polaris internal resources to drive positive outcomes and exceed the expectations of our dealer partners and end users.
Each team member is responsible for injecting the voice of the dealer, and ultimately the customer, to Polaris employees. Each interaction with a dealer presents the opportunity to understand the impact internal decisions have on the field. Representatives work to bring awareness to issues and opportunities within the halls of Polaris and partner with business units to drive both short and long term solutions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Dealer Contact Ownership:
- Lsten to, demonstrate understanding of, and provide solutions to Polaris dealership staff who need support for a variety of products, processes and issues
- Act as a resource for providing coaching and recommendations to a variety of dealership personnel to foster dealership productivity, profitability and outstanding customer service
- Work with a sense of urgency for all contacts, understanding the impact that response time has to overall satisfaction and mitigation of potential issues
- Set clear guidelines on followup and anticipated resolution for issues that require research
- Demonstrate mastery of a multitude of Polaris internal systems, dealership resources and 3rd party providers to drive solutions
- Tailor communication style to audience, understanding the priorities and concerns of dealership and internal staff that you interact with
- Understand internal measurements and metrics for success, ensuring that each contact meets or exceeds those measurements and understand how they impact the dealer
- Display forward thinking in how you propose solutions, focusing on long and short term objectives and definitions of succes
- Act as a subject matter expert for a designated product line or business unit within Polaris
- Support other representatives within the Dealer Support team with associated questions or issues
- Act as the voice of the dealer for your area of expertise, routing feedback from the field and providing council to appropriate decision makers within Polaris
- Facilitate problem solving, research, and dispute resolution between Polaris dealers, the Dealer Services team and internal Polaris departments
- ate in the resolution of escalations initiated within Polaris that involve dealers our industry partners
- Provide insight on solutions, note system limitations and demonstrate creative thinking to ultimately bring resolution
- Possess critical thinking to resolve the dealer/partner concern, proactively identifying process/people issues and driving visibility and action plans internally
- Develop new approaches and experimentation to address issue resolution, improve dealer sentiment, reduce costs and improve owner satisfaction
- Project management with an emphasis on process improvement - striving to implement Lean into daily activities Other responsibilities, as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or three years of related experience
- Minimum of two years direct interface with consumer or dealers
- Powersports or automotive dealership experience preferred
- Strong desire to deliver industry-leading support and build strong relationships with dealer partners
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and treat each contact with professionalism and respect
- Supply accurate information on orders, policy, product, pricing, warranty claims, programs, and training via telephone and case management system
- High level of curiosity and ability to grasp a wide variety of topics encompassing all aspects of the Polaris business
- Strong prioritization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving and conflict resolution skills required
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage stressful interactions
- Ability to ask questions, easily process information and translate that to action
- Excellent verbal and written skills, ability to understand audience and articulate thoughts and ideas
- Current knowledge of computer software and applications- Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite of products, and SharePoint.
AS400 experience Microsoft CRM experience Showcase and Power BI experience Experience as a Powersports enthusiast
Corporate office and shop environments - fast-paced and dynamic A majority of time is spent working directly with Polaris dealers, via phone and electronic communication QID for the EEO Statement - 89594
About this location
This opportunity is located approximately 30 minutes from Minnesota's Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul. These neighboring cities consistently rank as two of the United States' top cities to live in. Minneapolis's thriving art scene, outdoor culture (even in the winter), affordable prices, and friendly atmosphere make this Midwest metropolis a perfect place to live.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Dealer Support Representative
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Minneapolis, Minnesota US