Engineer, Manufacturing - NPI
Location: Wyoming, Minnesota US
Job Number: 2608
Requisition Number: 12484BR
Be a part of the future!
- Lead the drive to successfully launch future Polaris products
- Operate cross-functionally and globally with a diverse team
- Communicate with all levels of the company
- Enjoy the challenges and opportunities that come with being a part of a fast-paced, performance driven, and growing organization
- Lead Advanced Manufacturing Engineer responsible for the successful launch of future Polaris products.
- Identify, implement, and validate capital equipment, tooling, and processes required to successfully launch new products meeting Polaris standards.
- Drive quality and safety into product launches through the use of PFMEA and DFA/M.
- Operate as the primary launch lead working cross functionally between both assembly plants and engineering team.
- Responsible to provide critical input and support all milestone reviews to Polaris management.
- BS/MS in Engineering or related degree
- 3+ years of experience in a related field
- Flexibility to travel as required [10-20%] to manufacturing locations both domestic and international
- Ability to establish collaborative working relationships cross-functionally and interface with all levels of the organization both internally and externally.
- In-depth understanding of powertrain processes
- Strong leadership and ability to work in a matrix organization
- Strong experience in project management - plan, develop and execute
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
Recognized as the leader in the powersports industry, Polaris Industries is a fast growing, innovative, global organization. The people here at Polaris don't just create products - they are part of a lifestyle. It's the passion & execution of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do.
Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE: PII) is a global powersports leader that has been fueling the passion of riders, workers and outdoor enthusiasts for more than 60 years. With annual 2017 sales of $5.4 billion, Polaris' innovative, high-quality product line-up includes the RANGER®, RZR® and Polaris GENERAL™ side-by-side off-road vehicles; the Sportsman® and Polaris ACE® all-terrain off-road vehicles; Indian Motorcycle® midsize and heavyweight motorcycles; Slingshot® moto-roadsters; and Polaris RMK®, INDY®, Switchback® and RUSH® snowmobiles. Polaris enhances the riding experience with parts, garments and accessories, along with a growing aftermarket portfolio, including Transamerican Auto Parts. Polaris' presence in adjacent markets globally includes military and commercial off-road vehicles, quadricycles, and electric vehicles. Proudly headquartered in Minnesota, Polaris serves more than 100 countries across the globe. Visit www.polaris.com for more information.
Polaris prides itself on recognizing and developing top talent to take its people and company to the next level. Competitive salary, generous benefits and a comprehensive relocation plan are just a few components of the total compensation package offered at Polaris. Are you ready to join a company where you will work hard and play hard, and be rewarded for your performance?
Polaris is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, familial status, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a local commission, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Community / Marketing Title: Engineer, Manufacturing - NPI
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Wyoming, Minnesota US